While hair loss and hair thinning are common problems, they can affect people’s emotions and confidence. Fortunately, you can easily regain your lost hair with hair restoration treatment while simultaneously improving your self-confidence. Though various hair restoration procedures are available, ARTAS iX™ hair transplant is one of the most effective and minimally invasive procedures to regain your hair.
What Is ARTAS iX™ Hair Transplant?
ARTAS iX™ is a robotic hair transplant technique to reverse hair loss in women and men. The system has a state-of-the-art multi-camera stereoscopic vision system with 44-micron resolution. This system, coupled with the device’s seven-axis robot arm, enables physicians to conduct the procedure automatically with the highest accuracy without any linear scarring.
The ARTAS iX™ robotic machine uses image-guided robotics and intelligent algorithms to select appropriate hair grafts from the donor area and develop optimal recipient sites. This procedure ensures a more natural appearance in both the donor and recipient sites by protecting your existing healthy hair.
How Does ARTAS iX™ Work?
Though it is a painless procedure, your doctor will numb the donor and recipient areas to further minimize the likelihood of any discomfort and pain. Before the harvesting begins, your doctor will choose the donor area and trim it to about one millimeter to enable the machine to identify, track, and harvest the grafts precisely.
Once the hair follicles are harvested, your doctor will use the ARTAS IX™ patented AI technology to find recipient sites and implant grafts. The ARTAS iX™ machine creates recipient sites behind the hairline to protect the existing healthy hair while implanting the hair grafts.
The tiny wounds caused as a result of the procedure will heal within a few days after the procedure, ensuring a quick recovery.
Features of ARTAS iX™
- The ARTAS iX™ has a 44-micron resolution system and can accurately visualize and evaluate each follicle while continuously identifying their characteristics at the speed of 60 times per second
- The sophisticated AI continually evaluates, monitors, and tracks the position, size, angle, and orientation of all hair follicles characteristics and also adjusts itself as per the patient’s movements.
- AI-optimized harvesting, intelligent graft analysis, and randomized follicle selection from the donor area are utilized to get the best grafts and natural-looking results.
- Each follicular unit can accurately be harvested at the ideal angle using the Image-guided robotic alignment technology
Benefits of ARTAS iX™ Hair Transplant
- Men and women looking to reverse hair loss and hair thinning with the ARTAS iX™ technique can experience significant benefits, including:
- No scalpel, suturing, or stitches are used during the procedure, so there will be no linear scars
- Advanced digital imaging and intelligent algorithms
- Identifies the best hair follicles
- Robotics technology that ensures accuracy, speed, and consistency
- Eliminates human error
- Delivers high-quality hair grafts in a single session
- Faster recovery time
- Ensuring natural-looking results
Are Results of ARTAS iX™ Procedure Permanent?
Yes. The results of ARTAS iX™ hair transplant are permanent. New hairs will grow around three months after the procedure, providing noticeable results within six months.
So, what are you waiting for? Invest in your hair today! This is the crown you will never take off.
If you are looking for ARTAS iX™ robotic hair transplant treatment, contact our experts at the Mane Center for Advanced Hair Restoration today. Our experienced, board-certified surgeon, Dr. Burka, can perform the procedure with desired results.
Dr. Douglas Burka is a Board Certified General Surgeon who completed his fellowship at the National Institutes of Health and his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington DC. As the founder of the Mane Center for Advanced Hair Restoration, Maryland, Dr. Burka’s goal is to assist patients suffering from hair loss to regain their confidence. Since hair restoration is a major decision for most patients, his clinic follows a strict “no sales pressure” policy. Reputed as a highly-skilled and knowledgeable surgeon, he and his team of expert medical professionals provide superior and personalized hair loss treatment to patients.